Kelley Bean employs 230 employees to operate over 25 locations in nine states. The important work we do requires great people who are interested in working as a team to accomplish our goals. In return, Kelley Bean is a stable employer who believes that loyalty goes both ways. The basis for such a relationship is a mutual trust and respect that create the kind of atmosphere in which people can cooperate, enjoy themselves and gain satisfaction from doing the kind of work that everyone can be proud of. It takes a great team to help Feed the World - we need you!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance for employee and family that is very affordable
- Retirement Plan that is fully funded by the company through profit sharing
- Dental Insurance for employee and family
- Life Insurance, company provided and the opportunity to secure additional voluntary coverage
- Short-Term disability plan
- Generous Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Bonuses
- Annual Performance Appraisals and earned pay increases
Potential positions include:
- Warehouse Position: Shipping and receiving of dry edible beans. Successful work history and minimum age 18. Forklift and mechanical/repair skills helpful. Some heavy lifting required. Check with Human Resources for current openings.
- Package Department Position: Automated assembly line packaging of dry edible beans for grocery distribution. Successful work history and minimum age 18. Must be able to stand for long periods. Check with Human Resources for current openings.
- Mill Operator: Processing of dry edible beans through mills and gravity tables. Successful work history required, previous mill experience helpful. Forklift and mechanical/repair skills helpful. Some heavy lifting required. Check with Human Resources for current openings.
- Package Department Manager: Responsible for working with staff to package dry edible beans for various labels and customers using Hayssen equipment. Involved in strategic planning plus the day to day operation of the package department which includes production, equipment, maintenance and supervision of staff. Previous packaging experence and computer work required.
Kelley Bean Co. is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. Women, Minorities, Disabled, Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in working for Kelley Bean Co., Please complete our Online Application.